While the real estate market and construction costs continue to impose significant challenges to a project of this size and scope, we have decided to hit the PAUSE button for a bit until conditions improve and we can make the most cost-effective use of our resources. In the interim, we remain open to donations of existing structures or contributions that might allow us to proceed with this community project in the current environment. We’ll continue to provide additional updates as new information is able to be shared.
Thank you all so very much for your continued support.
And please, stop in and say “Hi” to all of us at Bricknowlogy!