Bricknowlogy Supports the Treasure Valley
As a family-owned and operated business, we are so proud to be a part of this wonderful community in the great state of Idaho. So many of you have helped to support our business – and other local businesses – by shopping locally, spreading the word, and encouraging your family and friends to do the same. Thank you all for your support and loyalty!!
The Treasure Valley is such a unique and amazing place to live and grow – three generations of our family live here – and we strive to return as much as we can, in as many ways as possible. In addition to our free events, giveaways, and training programs, we put aside as much as we can each year for charitable donations of products and gift cards to our local schools, libraries, churches, fire/police departments, and business partners. As a small business, we are proud to be able to give something back to all these groups that provide so much to our families.
Over the years, we’ve been proud to sponsor and donate product and resources to many groups including:
- Boise Police Association
- Idaho Game Warden
- West Ada School District
- Eagle-Garden City Rotary Club
- Summerwind STEM Academy
- St. Mary’s School
- St. Joe’s School
- Ada County Sheriff’s Association
- Seven Oaks School
- The Children’s School of Boise
- Eagle Middle School
- Eagle Public Library
- Boise Public Library
- Cole Valley Christian School
Understanding that we do have limited funds, we unfortunately are currently unable to provide donations to the hundreds of requests we receive each year. In order to help facilitate and prioritize this process, please note the following considerations regarding each request:
- Donation requests must be initiated in-person, locally at the store
- Requests must be in writing, on official letterhead
- Requests must include the organizations Federal Tax ID number
- Requests must include the charity, event, or audience that is to receive the donation
- Mass mailings / blanket emails with generic addresses and ambiguous names will not be considered
- Requests are partially prioritized by existing relationships with Bricknowlogy
- Requests must be initiated at least four weeks prior to fulfillment requirement to allow for planning and budgeting (the longer the notice, the better)
- Once approved, please help to promote the donation and market our brand so we may continue to expand our charitable sponsorships
- Unfortunately, not all requests can be fulfilled, due to large volume and limited resources, but we will consider all that come our way!
Thank you again – we truly value all of you!